Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Flu Got Better of Me - Assignments for My Internship

So the flu kicked in fully and now I am bed ridden. Therefore, end up going back to the dormitory after lunch, which I  had with our Head of the International Department; who was kindly showing me the route to the cafeteria ones more. I think I am starting to get hang of the layout and where I need to walk. Survived the trip to and from the campus area as well.

My first task was to translate my CV into Russian as it is easier for them to send around my information to different faculties that I am going to visit du ring my stay. One thing I really have to emphasize as a huge plus for this university as an internship place:

They really give me challenging tasks and helping me to get out of my comfort zone. I really feel I am learning and developing my professional skills here. I only need to suggest what I would like to learn and they will do their best for me to gain the experience.

This time the post is a bit shorter, but I am sure there will be much more to come in future as we get all things rolling.

I will leave you with these amazing birch trees, which I have the pleasure of having as a view.



No comments:

Post a Comment