Friday, September 21, 2018

Fixed Lights and Plug + Conversing in Russian

Today they came to fix the (socket) plug and additionally had my light in the hallway changed too. I must say, the repairer is hilarious and makes me to chat in Russian more than I actually could, but that is the way to learn the language. 

I had the basic questions to answer: Am I married, am I Finnish, What languages do I speak. I returned the favour likewise and asked more questions. I am still at the dormitory, but do write some stuff, which I am able to prepare for Monday. I just need to translate my PowerPoint for the Master Class in Russian during this weekend, if I am not mistaken, it is on Monday and therefore I have no more time to loose.

The temperature in the room is still bellow 18 degrees. I am trying to get used to it, if I sit around for a long, I do get cold. I assume after next week I am getting used to speak in more than two languages. It just always takes so much energy to get used to talk in other than the languages one is commonly using. Just wish it would be over sooner. At this point I feel like I just want to stay in the room for 3 days and not to talk! 

No comments:

Post a Comment