Monday, November 19, 2018

Going Back Home - Not So Far in Future

I have had ups and downs while staying here. Mainly due to the huge amount of new words I have learned, or had to learn in order to eat, get medicine, sort out mobile problems, etc. Now that I have started also chat a bit with my colleagues, it is shame to be leaving.

I have gain certain routine with communication. Especially concerning my lovely mobile service provider. Still I manage to get baffled by some new words, which I simply just have not heard before (why they need to switch the phrases!). Sometimes I am a bit nervous on what did I order as I am not always 100 % sure I said things correctly and oh yes - they require my pronunciation to be exact! otherwise, the person I am talking with, just stands there staring at me until I get it right. So either one learns or stay hungry.

I think I might do some collective text next week before I leave. Still having these funny connection issues in my room and I usually have to go to the cafe to get things done online.

On one hand, I want to go back to Finland, on the other - I have so "worldcitizenmentality" that I enjoy staying abroad.

No comments:

Post a Comment